Q-HSE 1,2&3 SAFETY Training in Abuja, Lagos, Ph. & Warri
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
QUALITY HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (Q-HSE LEVEL 1, 2 & 3) TRAINING IN ABUJA, LAGOS, Ph. & WARRI
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS TRAINING, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
* Determine how and where accidents can occur and identify a variety of hazards in the workplace, and assess risk and Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards.
* Knowing what their employer's responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards and It identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures.
* It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials and It describes systems used to control workplace hazards.
* It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems and It Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes.
* It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency and It provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed.
New Golden Hotel No.21 Kigoma Street, Opp NAFDAC Office Wuse Zone 7, Abuja.
CONTACT: MR.WOLE - 08060734314
* PORT HARCOURT VENUE:
No.22 Mgbuoba - NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
CONTACT: MR.OVIE - 08149778339
* WARRI VENUE:
62 Odogun Avenue (New - Layout) Off Jakpa - Ekpan Road, Effurun - Warri, Delta State.
CONTACT: MR.MOSES - 08123166627
* LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
CONTACT: AKPOS - 08100043964
Two weekends Saturdays + Sundays (Class/Training + Assessment/Exam + Practical - Report writing)
CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE WEEKEND CLASS / TRAINING...
* TRAINING FEE:
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
BONUS/DISCOUNTED FEE: N25, 000 (for part / Advance payment before the training Date)
* BONUS/DISCOUNTED PAYMENT FOR ALL YOUTH CORPERS & STUDENTS - N15, 000
NB: The course is going at over 50% Discount for currently serving Corp members and students. (Eligible Coppers and Students will have to present their valid ID card to enjoy the discount), Register now...
Fees Can Be Paid In Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 50% - 60%.
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
TRAINING BENEFITS/CERTIFICATION: Certificate of Professional Development (GENERAL HSE Level-1 & 2 PROFICIENCY Certificate and ADVANCE HSE Level - 3 COMPETENCY Certificate RESPECTIVELY) shall be issued to participants upon successful completion of the course/training.
FOR REGISTRATION/MORE INQUIRIES:
PLEASE CONTACT: - 08100043964