ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the purpose of an environmental assessment? An environmental assessment supports planning and decision-making. Through the environmental assessment process, the potential adverse environmental effects of a project are identified.
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The objective of this course is to provide a working knowledge of current environmental, social and economic impacts and methods relating to EIA, and consider in detail how these impacts can be quantified and analysed.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Applications
2. Component of EIA
3. Environmental Issues
4. Steps in EIA:- Screening, Scoping, Impact Analysis, Impact Mitigation, Reporting, Review, Decision Making and Monitoring
5. Environmental Resources
6. Environmental Pollution and Consequences
7. Sustainable Development
8. Waste Management
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Physico - Chemical Characteristics:- COD, BOD, PH, E.C, Turbidity, SS, PV
3. Elemental characteristics: Ca2+, Cl, SO4, NOz
4. Effect of Domestic waste water discharge on well water use (Case Study)
5. Regression Analysis of Permanganate value (PV) on suspended solid (SS), BOD and COD in a domestic sewage (Case Study)