PIPING ENGINEERING TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What does a piping engineer do?
Piping Engineers are responsible for designing and building the piping systems that carry our water, gas, oil and waste. Piping Engineers first draw the blueprints for the system, and then they assist in selecting the materials that will be used to build the pipes and accompanying components.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
Piping engineers play a vital role in surface facilities development and design. This course is structured to improve the confidence level of engineers in piping engineering design. The training outline and techniques are tailored to fit ASME code requirements.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Definition of P & ID
2. Why P & ID
3. What P & ID entails
4. Piping system
5. Codes and standards
6. Piping fittings/pipe components
7. PFD (Process Flow Diagrams)
8. Limitations of P & ID
9. How to interpret P & ID
10. Valve tag philosophy
11. Translating P & ID into piping layout & Isometrics
12. Pipeline construction processes
13. Pigging operations
14. Grade selection of line pipe
15. Pipe grades/material selection etc.