OIL AND GAS TRAINING PROGRAM (OGTP)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF OIL & GAS
What is risk in oil and gas industry?
A long-term risk for oil and gas companies is a dwindling natural supply. Oil and gas companies remain some of the most heavily traded public companies. Natural resource pricing relies heavily on the underlying cost of procuring and refining the resource, as well as the price of the completed commodity itself. Knowing this risk and other factors that are challenging to the sector we bring to you the possible solution that has proven to be tested & have success in business. LEARN THIS WITH US:
* Training Method: Classroom
* Duration: 4 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[jobskillstrainers.com/course-registration]
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to perform the following:-
1. To ensure effective administration of the subsidy schemes notified by the Government.
2. To monitor and analyze trends in prices of crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas and their impact on the oil companies and consumers, and prepare appropriate technical inputs for policy making.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
COURSE OUTLINE -
* 1. Introduction to crude oil exploration
* 2. Introduction to crude oil drilling
* 3. Introduction to crude oil refining
* 4. Distribution of crude oil
* 5. Plant operations
* 6. Applied management science