RECHARGEABLE WIRELESS INTERCOM FOR HOME AND OFFICE USE
BENEFITS OF USING THE WIRELESS INTERCOM SYSTEM
With the use of the wireless intercom, you can effectively communicate with Rooms and Offices Wireless without Running Cables and Punching through the Walls. A wireless intercom system has the advantage of simple installation, while traditional intercom systems require PABX box, wires to connect each intercom set placed throughout the building or home. The cost of installing wires to run throughout the walls and ceilings of a building far surpasses the cost of purchasing the intercom system itself, and a wireless intercom requires lesser time for installation. No cost of installation and maintenance after purchasing the set. When fully charged, it can last for 12 hours without electricity.
Key Features of Our Wireless Intercom System:-
* Multi-channel wireless intercom system
* Fully expandable to an unlimited number of intercom stations from 1-100
* Easy to relocate from one Spot to another
* Works with or without Electricity (Inbuilt Battery)
* Add additional intercoms to your network as needs change.
* 2-way digital wireless voice communication
* Transmission range is 1000 feet between units (305 meters range)
* Connections are Digital and fully secure
* Ultra-clear sound quality
* Setup is extremely simple and can be done in minutes.
* Digital Spread Spectrum Technology for security and immunity to interference.
* Plug and Play User Self Install; No technical Knowledge required
* It is designed to be placed or mounted on any surface, horizontally on any wall surface or vertically on any flat surface
1. Plug the system into electricity and it is powered on, red indicator flashes every four seconds.
2. To call, dial the number you want to call and press the CALL button. It rings at the called intercom as the red indicator stays on. The indicator turns green when the call is picked. If the call is not picked/answered after some minutes the connection cuts as the red indicator beeps. If the called intercom is busy the red indicator stays on as it sounds engaged and cuts.
3. After a call is made and conversation is completed, drop the cradle to hang up and the system goes into standby as the red indicator beeps on at intervals
Price - N22,000 PER INTERCOM
N44,000 PER SET (2)
WE CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
RESELLERS ARE NEEDED NATIONWIDE
27, Atunike Olabaji Street, Off Delo Dosumu Street, Off Oritshe
Street, Through Balogun B/stop, Awolowo Way, Ikeja
Visit our website: www.multibaseservices.com
Call 08029320295, 08061343300
For Payment on Delivery Services