Practical Forklift Operation Training & Forklift Safety Certification Course
LEAN IN TWO (2) MONTHS PRACTICAL FORKLIFT OPERATION TRAINING AND FORKLIFT SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSE
This PRACTICAL TRAINING has general information about the classes and divisions of forklifts commonly used in the workplace.
It also covers the principles necessary to understand for safe loading, transferring loads, and unloading.
Forklift operator training requirements and general best practices in operating, servicing and maintaining forklifts are discussed.
The hazards associated with operating forklifts in enclosed areas and construction sites are also discussed.
This Course/Training Contains General Information About:
* The kinds of forklifts commonly available
* the principles of physics that allow a forklift to lift and move heavy loads safely
* forklift operator training requirements
* some basic operator safety rules
* hazardous locations where carbon monoxide is a problem or a special forklift is needed
* safety while servicing a forklift
TRAINING DURATION: Two (2) Months (Saturday & Sunday Only)
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
* Certificates Of Professional Development In Forklift Safety And Certificate Of Competency In Forklift Operation Shall Be Issued To All Participants Upon Successful Completion Of The Entire Course/Training.
* Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials for all participants.
* This Training Is Open To Any Person/Practitioner In The Labour Market Or Persons Interested In Industrial/Construction Job Opportunities/Employment.
* There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
TRAINING FEE: N50,000
REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM: N5000
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 50% - 60%.
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Certificates, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
FOR REGISTRATION & MORE ENQUIRIES ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICAL TRAINING: PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE TRAINING COORDINATOR: - 08100043964
11 Sehinde Calisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.