2 Days Basic First-Aid Administration & CPR Certification Course
BASIC FIRST-AID ADMINISTRATION & CPR CERTIFICATION COURSE
* When confronted with an accident or illness on duty, it is important to assess the situation as a FIRST AIDER to determine what kind of emergency situation you are dealing with, for your safety, the victim's safety and that of others to know the cause of the injury or illness.
* Do a quick survey of the scene that includes looking for Hazards that could be dangerous to you, the victim, or bystanders.
* Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today...
This professional training is outlined to last for two days, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient & qualified HSE/ First Aider/ Manager
* Definition of First aid, who is a first aider
* Who is a first aider and qualities of a good first aider
* Basic First Aid/ CPR/ Chain of Survival
* Scene Survey/ Initial Assessment/ Victim Assessment Sequence
* Basic First Aid for Wounds/ Bleeding Control
* Shock/ Burns
* Choking/ Fractures
* Heart Attack
* Dressing and Bandages
* Checking for Spinal Injuries
* Stroke (Brian Attack)
* Bites and Stings
DURATION OF TRAINING: 2 Days
* VENUE: 11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
* TIME: 10am - 4pm (one hour break)
N15, 000 Per Participants (Fee includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials etc.)
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
* Certificate of Professional Development (Basic First-Aid Administration & CPR) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training by Monotech Health, Safety and Environmental Services.
* Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
* Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
For Registration & More Enquiries to Attend This Basic First-Aid Professional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator: 08100043964.