QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine
Descriptions of QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine:
1.QT12-15 automatic block making machine has the production output of 17280-23040 blocks (400×200×200mm) for one day (8 working hours).
-- 12 stands for the production quantity is 12 blocks "400×200×200mm" per mould;
-- 15 stands for the cycle time is 15 seconds
2. As the moulds are changeable, QT12-15 is able to produce various types of hollow blocks, solid bricks, interlocks, pavers and curbstones, etc.
Main Technical Specifications of QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine:
|Production per Mould||12 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400×200×200mm)|
|60 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240×115×53mm)|
|35 pcs/mould (Hollow Block: 240×115×90mm)|
|48 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200×100×60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time||15-20 seconds|
|Production per Day (8 Working Hours)||Hollow Block (400×200×200mm): 17280-23040 pcs|
|Solid Block (240×115×53mm): 80640-115200 pcs|
|Hollow Block (240×115×90mm): 50400–67200 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200×100×60-80mm): 55296–69120 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency||2940 rolls/minute or 50-65 HZ|
|Vibrating Force||160 KN|
|Motors Power||64 KW|
|Gross Weight||about 15T|
|Raw Materials||Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applicable Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applicable Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
Main Features of QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine:
1. Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2. Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. Uses airbag cylinder to reduce the vibration shaking;
4. Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
5. Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
6. Uses one single motor to drive the vibrator via transmission shaft, avoiding the inconsistency of double motors, so as to save the power;
7. Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
8.High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
9. Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.