Master Quality stone coated roofing sheet with 50years warranty
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
We are golden ever roofing company, your solid and reliable home for ORIGINAL New Zealand Gerard Anti Rust stone coated step tiles roofing sheet in Nigeria
WE SPECIALIZED IN VARIOUS DESIGN AS IN
we also carry out maintenance in every aspect of your maintennance need and general installation.
for more information of what we do and Frequently ask Questions About Stone coated,
1 Coated Roofing System How long has Stone-Coated Steel roofing been around? Stone coated steel roofing occurred during World War II when tar and sand were used to cover galvanised steel bunkers. After the war, the practice was commercialized and the first roofs were produced. Stone coated steel roofs have been protecting buildings for close to 50years, but the product technology today bears little resemblance to early practices due to advances in the chemistry of coatings.
2 Will a Steel roof make my Home Hot? No. A properly vented steel roof system moves air both between the shingles and the underlying deckas well as moving air from vents under the decking. Heated air is allowed to dissipate through the ridge line as cooler air is drawn through eave vents. Reduced energy bills can result from airflow both under and over the decking.
3 Can you walk on a steel roof? Yes. Some care must be exercised while walking on the roof, but note that roofers walk all over the shingles during the installation process.
4 How do the granules stay bonded to the steel? Specially graded, non-oiled stone chips, produced by ISP Corporation, are used for all stone coated products. The finely graded, non-oiled stone granules ensure long-term adhesion to the steel substrate and are embedded in a UV resistant acrylic polymer for lasting bond to the steel substrate.
5 Will a Steel roof rust? The steel substrate is protected from corrosion by layers of metallic and polymer coatings. Stone coated utilizes an advanced metal composite developed by BIEC International and introduced in 1973 as aluminiump-Zinc coated steel. The composite imporved earlier metallic coatingsby applying an aluminium-zinc alloy to the steel in a continous hotdip process. The aluminium creates an inert barrier coat while enhancing the long-term performance of zinc and its ability to protect breaks in the coating. Galvalume coated steel has repeatedly been shown in industry studies, conducted over the last 20 Years, to out perform the corrosion resistance of other coated metals. This is why stone coated roof system is referred to as "The final Roofing System", and is backed up with a 50year limited warranty.
6. Does the color fade? Stone coated uses the same stone granules used by asphalt shingle manufactuers for over 50 years so history demonstrates that fading is not a problem.
7. How long does it take to install a steel roof? Usually only a few days. The complexity of the building's roof scape is the primary factor in determining the time required Complex roofs require more time than basic desings.
8. What is the installed weight of a steel roof in comparison to other products? PRODUCT WGT.PER SQ. (1-Sq.ft) Steel Roofing 125lbs Standard (3tab) Asphalt Shingles 190-215lbs Wood Shake/Shingle* 250-300lbs Heavy Weight Laminated Asphalt Shingles 290-430lbs Clay/Concrete Tiles* 900-1200 lbs *Note that the weights for cedar, clay and concrete products are all dry weight increase when wet.
9. Are steel roofs more susceptible to lightning strikes? Steel roofing is no more susceptible to lighting than other roofing materials.It has been demonstrated that lightning strikes most frequently the highest points of terrain. Where concerns exist, lightning rods can be installed on roofs that are the highest point of point of surrounding.
why not partner with us so that we stay as a winner together, come our standby team are ready to assist in whatever way they can, give us a call today to make your placement.