QT5-15 Block Making Machine
Descriptions of QT5-15 Block Making Machine:
The block making machine QFT5-15 (5 stands for the production quantity of 5 blocks "400x200x200mm" per mold, 15 stands for the cycle time of 15 seconds) has the production output of 7,200-9,600 blocks (400x200x200mm) or 100-136 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours). As the molds are changeable, the block making machine is able to produce different types of blocks/bricks. This popular medium size of block making machine is the one used by most of our customers.
Main Technical Specifications of QT5-15 Block Making Machine:
|Vibration frequency||2800 - 4500r/min|
Main Features of QT5-15 Block Making Machine:
1. The block making machine uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
a. It has a human-computer interface screen with easy operation.
b. It is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters to maximize the production output.
c. It offers a dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice.
d. It has an advanced logical safety lock function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes.
e. It is able to troubleshoot the machinery via remote control.
2. It uses proportional electrical and hydraulic control relief valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working. It uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. It offers optimum structure of vibrating shafts, which assure the vibration is distributed uniformly in the range of the vibrating table, thereby improving the uniformity and stability of blocks, produces better quality of product than before when using the same ratio of raw material, and effectively reduces the noise;
4. The block making machine uses a special design of fixing table and knock type vibration, improves the speed of making product and the accuracy of the size of product;
5. It uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time;
6. It has a heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment. It is wear resistant;
7. The mold frame is made with inlaid structure, and the mold is processed via the procedures of carburizing, nitriding and quenching which guarantee that the strength of mold core and mold surface could be HRC52-HRC62;
8.The lifespan of mold is not less than100 thousand times.