QT4-20 Block Making Machine(Solid / Hollow Block)
QT4-20 Block Making Machine (Solid / Hollow Block)
Descriptions of QT4-20 Block Making Machine:
1. QT4-20 (4 stands for the production quantity is 4 blocks "400×200×200mm" per mould) has the production output of 5,000 blocks (400×200×200mm) or 80 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours).
2. QT4-20 block making machines can produce various types of hollow blocks, solid bricks, interlocks, pavers, curbstones etc.
Main Technical Specifications of QT4-20 Automatic Block Making Machine:
|Production per Mould||4 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400×200×200mm)|
|24 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240×115×53mm)|
|12 pcs/mould (Hollow Block: 240×115×90mm)|
|14 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200×100×60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time||20~30 seconds|
Production per Day
(8 Working Hours)
|Hollow Block (400×200×200mm): 5,000 pcs|
|Solid Block (240×115×53mm): 24,000 pcs|
|Hollow Block (240×115×90mm): 12,000 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200×100×60-80mm): 14,000 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency||3300 rolls/minute|
|Vibrating Force||50 KN|
|Motors Power||18.5 KW|
|Gross Weight||about 4.5 T|
|Raw Materials||Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applied Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applied Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
Main Features of QT4-20 Automatic Block Making Machine:
1. Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2. Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
4. Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
5. Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
6. High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
7. Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.