QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
Descriptions of QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine:
1. QT10-15 brick machine (10 stands for the production quantity is 10 blocks "400×200×200mm" per mould, 15 stands for the cycle time is 15 seconds) has the production output of 14400-19200 blocks (400×200×200mm) or 200-272 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours).
2. QT10-15 can produce various types of hollow blocks, solid bricks, interlocks, pavers, and curbstones, etc..
Main Technical Specifications of QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine:
|Production per Mould||10 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400×200×200mm)|
|54 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240×115×53mm)|
|27 pcs/mould (Interlock: 225×112.5×60mm)|
|35 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200×100×60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time||15-20 seconds|
Production per Shift
(8 Working Hours)
|Hollow Block (400×200×200mm): 14400-19200 pcs|
|Solid Block (240×115×53mm): 77760-103680 pcs|
|Interlock (225×112.5×60mm): 31104-38880 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200×100×60-80mm): 40320–50400 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency||2940 rolls/minute or 50 HZ|
|Vibrating Force||100 KN|
|Motors Power||48 KW|
|Machine Dimensions||7568×2060×2968mm (excluding electrical control box)|
|Gross Weight||about 15T|
|Raw Materials||Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applied Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applied Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
Main Features of QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine:
1. Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2. Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
4. Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
5. Uses one single motor to drive the vibrator via transmission shaft, avoiding the inconsistency of double motors, so as to save the power;
6. Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
7. Maintenance-free hinge bearings on the hydraulic cylinders and driving rods, screwable straps on lever arms for easy exchange of blots, extension of guide bearings for absolutely parallel and tilt lift movement of mould and tamper head;
8. Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.