P.G.D in Instrumentation Design, Control Automation & Plant Engineering
Magnus Global Tech, Bangalore
Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka; Mobile: +91-9900195059,
email : [email protected] url:www.magnus-global.com
P.G.D in Instrumentation Design, Control Automation & Plant Engineering:
Instrumentation Design, Control System Automation Engineering has been introduced to provide in-depth training on both design & automation engineering, helps knowledge to young engineers seeking a career path as Instrumentation or Electronic & Communication Engineering, with competency to face the Industrial challenges & to be prepared to provide solutions within stipulated time & with utmost precision.
Indian Process Industries has been seen as Engineering epicenter of the process industries from the past few decades as our Indian Engineers are performing the task with utmost efficiently & within due time. They are always known for their hard work & commitment. It has been observed that there is a huge time lag in getting the required candidates for time-oriented services. The needs for professionals are increasing day by day & H.R. department is always put into scanner for fulfilling the needs with short time.
Eligibility Criteria :
A) Instrumentation Engineers, Electronic & Communication Engineers
B) Diploma in Instrumentation with minimum one year experience
Course Content Module - I :
* Introduction of critical Process Industries & Plant Instrumentations
* Role & Responsibilities of Instrument & Electronic & Communication Engineers
* Application, Selection, Installation, erection, commissioning & Calibration
* Temperature Instruments , Pressure Instruments, Level Instruments
* Flow Instruments, Instrumentation Legends & Symbols
* Concept evaluation using Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
* Plot Plan & Equipment Layout
* Development of Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) in coordination with Process Engineers
* Drafting of P&ID using AutoCAD & Overview of In tools
Course Content Module - II :
* Development of Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&I.D.)
* Instrument Location Plan Development, Instrument Plot Plan Development
* Equipment Lay out Design, PDS Modeling & PDS System
* Instrument Index depending on Application
* Development of Instrument Spec Sheet & I/O list Development
* Selection of D.C.S./PLC/SCADA
* J.B. Selection & J.B. Wiring, J.B. Block Diagram & J.B. Interconnection Diagram
* Loop Wiring Diagram, D.C.S.Wiring Diagram
* Preparation of Control Room Lay out
* UPS & Elect Interfacing, Telecom/F&G system/P.A-.G.A System (optional)
* Control Logics, Cause & Effect Document preparation
* Preparation of Control Narratives
* 3D Modeling & Drafting of Instruments (PDMS / AutoCAD)
* F&G Systems / P.A. Systems / G.A. System
Different Modes of Training:
We provide different modes of training like Regular, Weekend and Fast-Track.
Faculties are from Industry: Faculties are from Industry who emphasis on industrial exposure with systematic approach.
Placements: Magnus job hub is an online platform created for establishing the proper communications between organizations & candidates. In which candidates can upload their Resume & search for the related jobs, whereas Employers can post their Job requirements in our Magnus Job Hub & even search candidates profile with key words.
For further information, please feel free to contact us on Ph. No: +91-9900195059
or write to us on [email protected]
With best regards,
Mahendra Babu B.K.
Head of Technical Education
Magnus Global Tech Education
Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mobile. No: +91-9900195059,
Email: [email protected]