Jobs @ Federal Civil Service CommisioN Nigeria
|Position:||Director, ICT/e-Government (Grade Level 17)|
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
The Federal Civil Service Commission, 3 Abidjan Street, Zone 3 Wuse,
P.M.B. 17, Garki, Abuja.
The Federal Civil Service Commission hereby invites suitable candidates to participate in the employment interview for the post of a Director in the newly established Department of ICT/e – Government in the Federal Ministry of Communication Technology.
JOB TITLE & REQUIREMENTS
Director, ICT/e-Government (Grade Level 17)
· A Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science from a recognized University with at least 22 years post qualification working experience.
· Membership of professional bodies and possession of M.SC Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science would be an added advantage.
· Evidence of NYSC discharge Certificate.
· To be responsible for overseeing all ICT/e- Government
· Related functions and activities of Federal Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
· To generate vibrant Ideas and policies that will enable Nigeria achieve the goals on ICT as spelt out not only for National ICT Policy, but also for vision 20-2020 and the Transformation Agenda of the Federal Government.
Prospective candidates are expected to send their applications on-line using this website, within six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement, attaching the following documents through scanning:
· Curriculum vitae
· Photocopies of certificates
Signed: Permanent Secretary
Federal Civil Service Commission,
To apply click here
Like our page on facebook and share with your friends