SAGE 50 ADVANCED LEVEL COMPUTER ACCOUNTING TRAINING
This Sage 50 course is the perfect course for those trying to expand their knowledge in accounting, or those looking for an entrance point to attain a position in the field. Sage 50 certification is a staple in the accounting industry and one of the most desirable accounting certifications. Sage 50 has earned their reputation in the accounting field with superior inventory management features and a robust software program to manage almost any companies accounting infrastructure. Sage 50 does more than just assist users in managing day to day accounting tasks. It's a feature rich program that allows accounting professionals to run a company's books in a timely and efficient manner. This Sage 50 Course will give the student skills ranging from configuration of charts of accounts and invoicing, all the way through advanced skills such as bank reconciliation, setting up a stock system, and managing P&L's. Our course gives students all of the training they need to work all areas of their accounts. Students will have complete skills in sales and purchase, order processing, alongside stock control, project management and foreign trading tools.
OVERVIEW OF SAGE 50 COMPUTER ACCOUNTING
Sage 50 is a user friendly accounting software that helps individuals, businesses and organisations to run their managerial and accounting operations on real time basis. It integrates inventory and store, human resources, customer management, creditors, payroll, source documents and financial transactions to provide for a robust and flexible multi-functional accounting solutions and reports for informed managerial decision making. It focuses on making the software much easier to use with enhanced reporting platform.
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO;
* Set up different businesses on a computer accounting
* Design and set up automated source documents (Invoice, cash receipt etc.)
* Set up automated database for customer, suppliers and employees information
* Post automatically day - to - day business transactions of different companies
* Automatic and easy reconciliation of bank statements, voiding of cheques
* Present accurate, real time and fast financial reports (in seconds)
* Run internal audit, backups
* Run Up-to-date and fast inventory & Payroll reports
* Departmentalized their accounting system, Project/ Contract Accounting
* Learn the effective and efficient way of using sage computer accounting etc.
* Chartered Accountants, Accountants, Auditors
* Graduates or Undergraduates of Accounting, Economics, Insurance, Management and accounting related courses or jobs.
* Civil servants, Business owners, Entrepreneurs,
* Finance Managers, Cashier, Consultants
* Corp Members (NYSC), Retail managers
* Financial Professionals
* SSCE Holders who want to study accounting or accounting related courses in the university.
Advanced User Certificate
FIELD OF STUDY:
Sage 50 Premium Computer Accounting.
Retail Business, Government Accounting, NGO Accounting, Department Accounting, Project, Payroll, Inventory Accounting Etc.
Desire to upgrade ones skill base/career path, becoming a computer accountant and your laptop.
TRAINING DATE(S): 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th of March (Saturdays), 2016.
TRAINING TIME: Saturday(s): 10:00am - 4pm
VENUE: Suite 309, Third Floor, Anbeez Plaza, Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
COST OF TRAINING: N25,000 per participant (Handouts, Registration form, CD copy, Training, Certificate, Refreshment, Assessment)
All payments are to be made to the bank. The registration fee includes materials, certificate, refreshment, assessment etc.
Account Name: Silverdreams Global Communication
Current Account No: 0161207833
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Pay on or before the 3th of March and get a discount of N5, 000
PLEASE NOTE: Silverdreams Global communications reserves the right to refuse admission where evidence of full payment cannot be shown. Attendees will receive their course materials, and any other event related materials at the venue.
You can pick up your registration form at the office address below:
Silverdreams Global Communications
Suite Suite 309, Third Floor, Anbeez Plaza, Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.