We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist who will be responsible for greets clients and partners conducting business with the area and directs them to the appropriate person.
* Answers all incoming calls, takes messages, answers questions, and directs calls to the appropriate person.
* Operates a multi-line call director.Greets clients and partners conducting business with the area and directs them to the appropriate person.
* Performs other duties specific to the individual business area.
* Must have minimum 1-2years of experience working as Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
* Must be able to manage time, prioritize and work under deadlines and pressure.
* Work extremely well with internal and external customers, using excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be detail orientated and have the ability to put puzzle pieces together.
* Ability to work as a team member,
* Self-motivated to research and problem solve.
* Organized, detailed-oriented and excellent customer service.
* Possess a sense of urgency and a meticulous attention to detail.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to function effectively and efficiently under deadline and stress while maintaining a professional and mature profile.
* Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
* Detail oriented and able to multi- task and must take initiative and be interactive with employees and clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]